Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 14

Today is Sunday! I start college orientation on Tuesday and go through saturday. I am really excited about it! I know i can do it. And since i can work at my own pace, but still have deadlines on everything, i cant just stop doing it and then pick it up months later like i did through PCDI or Ashworth, when i went through them for different programs.

Today is the start of going back to my diet. Last week i kinda screwed that up. :( Last week was a bad week all around.  So today starts a new diet! I actually have a Turkey in the crock pot. I so didnt want to heat up the oven.

Lexy is now seeing a new dermatologist, one here in Manhattan. I just couldnt afford going back to KC MO any more to go to childrens Mercy. That and the fact the werent doing anything for her. The new doctor gave me more hope for lexy and did more in 15 minutes then Childrens Mercy ever did in a year. They are treating her exzema for 14 days, testing her skin itself for Staph to see if whether or not she is carrying it on her body or not, and then will treat her muluscum sores in one month. ITs crazy.

Krystina i think will be going to the Dermatologist next. When she was born she was born with bumps on her neck. They surgically removed them, biospsied them, (negative for anything) and they came back, well now there are more of them, and she is complaining that they hurt at times so i think its time for her to be seen by a derm doc now.

Gonna go enjoy this beautiful day. Got the windows open gonna be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment