Tuesday, April 5, 2011

day 16

Day 16 started out good. Then krystina got sick at school and got sent home. took her to the doctors, and she was unable to stand the light or noise. It was hard for her to do anything but cry. The doctor admitted her into the hospital. :( We have been here for a little under 12 hours. I am finding that she is VERY dehydrated. she has had pain meds for the migraine (which doctor diagnosed) and zofran for the nausea. She has been very brave through this whole ordeal. She didnt jerk her arm or try to bite the nurse when they did her IV. We hope to be going home in the morning. At this point she will not be returning to school until Friday.

My school is going GREAT. I already turned in two assignments and got a 100% on the first one. I am super excited to get started. :)

My diet has gone to shit and a handbag with everything today. So hopefully tomorrow starts something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment